Chiropractic care is the practice of using spinal alignment to alleviate a wide variety of
physical ailments, including muscle strain, neck pain, chronic back pain, and more. This
is accomplished by adjusting the position of the spinal column to its proper shape,
providing a non-invasive solution for pain relief.
Though the body does adjust itself regularly, if it cannot, it needs assistance, that is a
chiropractor’s specialty! Whether you fell off a bike, slipped on ice or had a car accident, those are all physical traumas. We also experience micro traumas daily. If you sit all day at a desk on the job or do something repetitive like construction work or carrying a baby on a hip, those accumulate micro traumas on our systems.
Toxins from the environment and even the food (sugar, caffeine) that we eat can impact our health. We also have thoughts, both positive and negative, which can affect our health. For example, you can get a physical pain or stomach ache from being upset. Chronic pain typically has a strong emotional component. Those three things, traumas, toxins and
thoughts can all cause nervous system disturbance.
We know to be true in the inborn intelligence of all living beings:
• Operates through the master system of the body: the nervous system.
• Majority housed by the spine.
• Controls all body functions.
• Coordinates messages from brain to body.
• Allows healing, promotes health, defines life.
• An interference in the nervous system.
• Misaligned vertebra.
• Capable of decreased life expression.
• Precise and specific movement into a joint.
• Detecting, reducing, and preventing subluxations.
• Allows innate intelligence to flow I unimpeded through the nervous system.
• A vision for a healthier humanity.
• Promotes a proactive, holistic, and wellness lifestyle.
• Greater ability to adapt, heal, and grow.